Rewiews: 2 day Fashion Week TTT.

Original collection we showed Casey. I like the decor in the form of chains on clothes, a fresh idea!

 2 DAY FASHION WEEK TTT

The end of the second day of Fashion Week. I am very sorry that the review came too late, I am now very busy preparing for the magazine.


The second designer was Khol, I love her collection of acidic, unfortunately I had to buy only one thing:( The collection was quite large and diverse. Prices were very small, I hope you got a couple of things?














COLLECTION 3: HYSTERIA

 Original collection we showed Casey. I like the decor in the form of chains on clothes, a fresh idea!

COLLECTION 4: SPICE COUTURE

Today was not without a collection of haute couture. I can not say that I am delighted with this work, nothing new I have not seen.


 Today is also accomplished presentation of two magazines

MAGAZINE 3: RISQUE 

Despite such a brilliant cover, the magazine seemed boring. I do not understand the basic idea of production, most of the pages "white paper." However, the last turn with red outfits struck me, and I was left with a good impression of the magazine.

 

MAGAZINE 4: TRENDY

The magazine trendy, I like the design of some pages that I'll show you

That is all, thank you for your attention, I can not wait for the last day of fashion week!

1 комментарий:

  1. شركةعزل حمامات ومطابخ وغرف التفتيش والمصاعد الكهربائيه 0559099219
    كشف تسربات الخزانات بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه عزل خزانات بالرياض
    كشف تسربات الخزنات بالرياض وكل مشاكل تسربات الخزنات بالرياض متشابهة ما بين تسريب الخزنات بالرياض الناتج عن ضعف فى الخزان بالرياض بوجه عام من حيث الشروخ الموجود فى الخزان بالرياض وبين تسربات المياة بالرياض الناتجة عن تسريب من مواسير بالرياض التغذية بمكة ما بين نقص الماء ومن خلال خبرتنا والشكوى المتكررة علينا من أنك تشتكي من تسريبات الخزان بالرياض ويقول انا متاكد ان عندى تسربات فى الخزانات بالرياض الارضية بالرياض تبع الفيلا بالرياض او خزانات البيت بالرياض خزانات العمارة بالرياض او خزانات بالرياض القصر أو خزانات بالرياض الاستراحة بالرياض او خزانات بالرياض الاوفرفلو تبع المسبح بالرياض او خزانات بالرياض الدفاع المدنى بالرياض وبعد الفحص والمعاينة والكشف الدقيق بلجهاز الالكترونى للكشف على الخزانات الارضية بالرياض بدون تكسير ودا بيكون بأقل تكلفة وأكثر دقة من اى حاجة تانية يتضح أن الخزانات بالرياض فل الفل ومفيش فى اى تسربات فى الحالة دى بيكون الزبون دفع الكشف كشف تسربات الخزنات بالرياض
    تعقيم منازل شركة تعقيم بالرياض 0559099219

    ОтветитьУдалить